This will be the first time that Kundalini Dance has been offered in Grande Prairie, Alberta, and it is YOUR CHANCE to experience the movement that is changing lives!
You are invited to spend a weekend living in the present moment, checking into your body, mind, emotions and spirit through the transformational practices of Kundalini Dance, meditation journeys, ceremony, circle sharing and nourishing foods.
This will be your chance to:
* slow down and listen carefully;
* have an honest self check-in;
* let go of what holds you back;
* call in all that will help you transform & move forward;
* experience deeper self love, forgiveness & acceptance;
* learn to trust your body intelligence;
* develop your intuition;
* dream, vision, celebrate;
* be supported by likeminded community
* welcome transformation & your own personal metamorphosis
This weekend retreat is for ALL men and women (16+) who are ready to weclome transformation and change into their lives by diving deep into their hearts and souls for all the answers!
* No dance experience is required, just a willing to listen to your body and explore movement.
*Absolute beginners and seasoned dancers are all welcome!
The retreat will be held in the dance studio at the Centre for Creative Arts in Grande Prairie on the weekend of March 24/25! There will be a fire ceremony on the Saturday evening.
All details on the event and how to register is at: