When & Where is the 2017 "Autumn Alchemy" Series?
Tuesday nights from October 17-December 19 from 7:00-10:00 p.m. at the Centre for Spiritual Living at 7621 101 Avenue in Edmonton. There is plenty of on street parking and a parking lot west of the building. Please enter the front door.
October 17- Intro Class (***bring a friend to try the class out with you)
October 24- Root Chakra (red)
(No class on Halloween)
November 7- Sacral Chakra (orange)
November 14- Solar Plexus (yellow
November 21- Heart & Thymus Chakra (Green/Teal)
November 28- Throat Chakra (Deep Blue)
December 5- Third Eye Journey (Indigo Blue)
December 12- Crown Chakra (Violet)
December 19- Celebration!!!! (Potluck & Surprises)
*** This facility is wheelchair accessible! Woo hoo! If you have some mobility/energy issues, you are always welcome to come to class, be part of the community and yet sit in a chair and meditate/chair dance/visualize.
What is the "Energy Exchange" for this 9-week series?
Earlybird pricing will be available until October 1st at $180, and then the price will be $225 for the full 9 week series. A $50 deposit is required to hold your place in the class, and payment plans are available with a discussion.
What you will Receive:
- You will get 3 hours/week of class involving two hours of movement and time to settle into the space/opening and closing circles/time to mingle and meet people.
- You will get weekly FB group messages that help you to learn about the chakras and get you focused on your life with some reflection/journalling/life practices you can integrate.
- I am available to support you in a variety of ways between classes because I know how turbulent the awakening and healing journey can be from a lifetime of experience. I am here for you!!! You are welcome to connect with me on the phone or book a healing session with me for further support and integration (scroll below for more details).
- You will be part of a Tribe of likeminded, "going deep" into their own healing participants that are going to be there for you as well. We always help each other out and support one another outside of class.
- I give little gifts each class that sometimes make people's days just a bit better. Everyone's loves surprises like me, right?
- We will have an awesome celebration together on December 19th!
- TO REGISTER & RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION: